- 30 frames per second image capture – smooth natural movement
- 1,300,000 pixels, SXGA (1280×1024) native resolution, 800 HV lines industry standard
- HDTV 1280×720 dot output – no oblong display, even with 16:9 TV monitors
- Quick Setup – one action, fast and easy
- Ultra functional design – smooth operation
- Integrated LCD monitor – fast positioning
- Max clarity 64x zoom (16x optical, 4xdigital)
- Exclusive lens minimizes distortion
- USB connection to PC supports instant drawing to highlight and annotate an image
- Built-in SD Card slot allows stored image slide shows, and split images (9 & 16 split), without a PC
- Split display – live and stored images on PC
- Flexible camera and light arms – show parts or side views of any 3D object on stage
- Clear text mode – accentuates black and white contrast for excellent readable text
- Progressive Scan eliminates flicker and blur
The Elmo P100 HD provides intricate detail with its 16x zoom lens. A digital zoom feature can multiply the zoom even further. Both digital and analog connections allow interfacing with just about any device such as projectors, large format screens, or computers.
SUPPLIED ELMO INTERACTIVE TOOLBOX SOFTWARE
The P10HD’s USB port makes it easy to transfer ELMO-captured images onto a computer. Bundled EIT (ELMO Interactive Toolbox software) provides the annotation tools for highlighting those images with lines, shapes and freehand notes. The EIT software also enables audio-visual recording saved as AVI files and time-lapse photography captured in intervals ranging from one second to 24 hours.
Precise, Productive, and Practical, the ELMO P10HD visual presenter/ document camera turns your presentations into a springboard for discovery, where just-like-real images – vividly captured down to the finest detail – surprise, stimulate and inspire.