A free, invaluable online guide for teachers in primary and high schools, teaching from Key Stages 1 to 4.
This online guide collates plenty of valuable information such as:
- Helping teachers understand the principal benefits of contemporary visualisers
- Provide a categorised breakdown, by key stage and by subject, of the numerous applications of a visualiser in today’s classrooms
- Access to embedded case study videos by teachers who explain the effectiveness of visualisers from their own experience
- Access to clear and practical demonstrations videos for teachers who have yet to be convinced of visualisers as a core teaching tool
- Insights on purchasing and adoption of visualisers into classrooms; with specific information for teachers at ‘beginner’ or ‘advanced’ levels of knowledge