- 8 x digital zoom
- 30fps Video
- Single USB connection
- Gooseneck Head
- Built-in Microphone
- 5mp Camera
- A4 Area Coverage
INCLUDES TRAINING AND SUPPORT FOR ASLTIP MEMBERS AT £35
Setup so simple
It’s as easy as 1-2-3. The U50 has only one USB cable to connect for a quick setup. Configuration made simple for everyday use.
Clear quality display
Capture every student’s attention with the U50’s high-quality picture. Magnify any detail in your session
Take a picture or capture video at high definition to jazz up your content
Smart design for smart use and smart storage; bend it at any angle to teach or to stow away in a tight space. The U50 is light, portable, and easy to use.
Built-in LED lights
Add a little bit of light when teaching in the dark. The U50 has a built-in LED light to illuminate any object under the camera.
A visualiser can help in the difficult process of maintaining social distancing within schools during the Covid-19 pandemic. The visualiser allows you to provide all of the tasks/learning content from your desk for the whole class to see, with no need to break the crucial 2m barrier. You don’t need a huddled group in practical lessons, as you can display what’s under the visualiser, and therefore maintain the current social distancing rules.
Platforms you can use Aver visualisers for include Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Classroom, Jitsi, Visonable, Medio Link and Whereby. This allows you to “meet” with people just as you would before the social distancing measures were put in place.
AVer Visualiser Software
Explore new possibilities with our A+ Suite visualizer software
- Integrate live images into existing teaching material, whilst still utilising visualiser functions
- Annotate images with text and free-draw features
- Tools including highlight, compare, reveal, and more to improve engagement
- Record video and screenshots for future use.
- Upload sessions to YouTube, DropBox, classroom management sites, and more
- Create your own media library, then compare them side-by-side
- View and adjust live visualiser images using your display screen or tablet device.