Setup so simple
It’s as easy as 1-2-3. The U50 has only one USB cable to connect for a quick setup. Configuration made simple for everyday use.
Clear quality display
Capture every student’s attention with the U50’s high quality picture. Easily magnify any detail in your lesson.
Who says geography or maths can’t be fun? Take a picture or capture video at high definition to jazz up all your learning visuals.
Smart design for smart use and smart storage;bend it at any angle to teach or to stow away in a tight space. The U50 is light,portable and easy to use.
Built-in LED lights
Every teacher needs a little bit of light when teaching in the dark. The U50 has a built-in LED light to illuminate any object under the camera.
Create lessons on the go with the USB powered document camera anywhere, anytime. The U50 document camera displays vivid motion with 8x digital zoom. Take advantage of the built-in LED lights,built-in auto focus,and more features at a great price.
A visualiser can help with social distancing during this difficult time for schools due to Covid-19. The visualiser lets you provide all the work/content from your desk for the whole class to see whilst no one breaks the crucial 2m barrier. You don’t need a huddled group around any practical lesson as you can display what’s under the visualiser again to aid in the current Social Distancing rules.
Platforms you can use Aver visualisers for include Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Classroom, Jitsi, Visonable, Medio Link and Whereby. This allows you to “meet” with people just as you would before the social distancing measures were put in place.
AVer Visualiser Software
Explore new possibilities with our A+ Suite visualizer software
- Integrate live visualizer images seamlessly into existing teaching material, while maintaining easy access to visualizer functions, like annotation and recording.
- Use OCR to scan, digitize and insert printed text directly into PowerPoint®, Word® and Excel®, or bring text to life with text-to-speech (TTS).
- Make the excitement of class accessible from home by quickly uploading visualizer images/recordings to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Picasa and more.
- Stream live video from a second visualizer, an AVer TabCam or a webcam over the video from your visualizer in picture-in-picture mode.
- Create your own media library full of recorded videos and captured images, then compare the saved images side-by-side with live images from a visualizer, AVer TabCam and/or webcam.
- View and adjust live visualizer images directly via an interactive whiteboard (IWB).
- Create a truly interactive, one-to-one learning environment with Sphere2’s Class feature and
- ClassSend student app for iOS, Android and Chrome.
The AverVision U50 comes with 2 years warranty.