- 60 FPS at 1080p resolution
- 35.2X total zoom
- Mirror or freeze the image
- Split Screen
This impressive visualiser from Aver will bring engaging lessons to the classroom allowing you to get students involved.
Superb HD Image Quality
The M17-13M is a highly versatile, mechanical arm visualiser that provides stunning clarity and detail. With its impressive
13-megapixel camera with a 35.2X total zoom, the M17-13M allows you to observe crisp text, bright images, and more. Give a demonstration under this high-quality visualiser for engaging lessons.
Foldable Mechanical Arm
Optimised for performance, the M17-13M is a robust mechanical arm visualiser that provides precise angle control to capture the best image quality. The M17-13M lets the user zero in on all the microscopic details.
Handy One Touch Recording
You can record demonstrations to play back at a later time, whether this be for reviews with the class, providing the video to absent students or giving it to substitute teachers so they are prepared for their lesson.
Unbeatable Onboard Annotation
The M17-13M makes explaining a tricky concept or key point simple with plug-in mouse annotation capabilities. You can easily add notes, highlight important information or add captions to presentation material.
Compact Design for Easy Storage
The adjustable and versatile compact design also lets the
M17-13M be neatly folded away for convenient storage in small spaces for transport.
- Integrate live images into existing teaching material, while still accessing visualiser functions
- Upload lessons to YouTube, DropBox, classroom management sites and more
- Stream live video from a second visualiser in picture-in-picture mode
- Create your own media library then compare them side-by-side
- View and adjust live visualiser images via an Interactive Flat Panel (IFP) or IWB
- Create an interactive, and 1 to 1 learning environment with Sphere2 and ClassSend