A free, invaluable online guide for teachers in primary and high schools, teaching from Key Stages 1 to 4.
This will show you the different aspects of touchscreens and answer many of your questions, even those you were unaware you had!
Additionally, this online guide collates plenty of valuable information such as:
- Helping teachers understand the principal benefits of contemporary visualisers
- Provide a categorised breakdown, by key stage and by subject, of the numerous applications of a visualiser in today’s classrooms
- Access to embedded case study videos by teachers who explain the effectiveness of visualisers from their own experience
- Access to clear and practical demonstration videos for teachers who have yet to be convinced of visualisers as a core teaching tool
- Insights on purchasing and adoption of visualisers into classrooms; with specific information for teachers at ‘beginner’ or ‘advanced’ levels of knowledge