- 8.0 Megapixel resolution
- HDMI and VGA connections
- 360-degree flexible arm
- Sphere2 and ClassSend support
Inspire students with the limitless creativity offered with the new F17-8M by Aver. With an exceptional 8.0 Megapixel Resolution running at 30FPS. With a 27.2X digital zoom and a large shooting area.
Image streaming via HDMI and VGA connectivity means that you can present and teach with exceptional HD quality by using the HDMI or VGA input and output whichcan easily connect to your projector, monitor, or computer.
This visualiser boasts a 360-degree flexible arm letting you create dynamic lessons by using the flexible gooseneck. You’ll have a wide range of motion allowing your students to see crystal clear details from any angle.
You can us Sphere2 or ClassSend to create exciting moments. Yo can create, collaborate, upload and share your lesson plan tfor your students via sites such as Youtube, Google Drive and Dropbox.
AVer Visualiser Software
Explore new possibilities with our A+ Suite visualizer software
- Integrate live visualizer images seamlessly into existing teaching material, while maintaining easy access to visualizer functions, like annotation and recording.
- Use OCR to scan, digitize and insert printed text directly into PowerPoint®, Word® and Excel®, or bring text to life with text-to-speech (TTS).
- Make the excitement of class accessible from home by quickly uploading visualizer images/recordings to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Picasa and more.
- Stream live video from a second visualizer, an AVer TabCam or a webcam over the video from your visualizer in picture-in-picture mode.
- Create your own media library full of recorded videos and captured images, then compare the saved images side-by-side with live images from a visualizer, AVer TabCam and/or webcam.
- View and adjust live visualizer images directly via an interactive whiteboard (IWB).
- Create a truly interactive, one-to-one learning environment with Sphere2’s Class feature and
- ClassSend student app for iOS, Android and Chrome.